Motor Vehicle Accidents
  1. Home
  2.  » Motor Vehicle Accidents

Have You Been In A Car Crash? We Can Help.

In the aftermath of a car crash, you face a variety of challenges. Damage to your vehicle could leave you with hefty repair bills or entirely without a car. The injuries you sustained could lead to costly medical bills, time away from work or even long-term medical needs. Your life and your future are at stake, and an experienced attorney could be key to getting the support you need.

At Andrew Dunlap Attorneys, PLLC, we have served clients throughout Texas since 1983. We work directly with our clients to protect their rights, and we are dedicated to assisting you after an accident. Whether you have been in a car crash, suffered a collision with a motorcycle or big rig truck, or have been injured as a pedestrian or bicyclist, we will help you get the medical care and financial support that you need to get back on your feet and back on the road.

What Should You Do After An Accident?

First, get to safety if you are able and report the accident. Contacting the police will ensure that your accident is properly documented in a police report – documentation that your insurance company may ask for. Calling 911 will ensure that you or other injured parties get medical attention immediately.

While you are at the scene of the accident, it is also important to exchange information with any other drivers involved and document the facts if you are able. While the police will record this information, it is also important to document some information yourself. The name and contact information of other drivers involved, vehicle information like the make and model of the cars and plate numbers, the location of the accident and the driver’s license numbers of all drivers involved could be important information that your insurance company may need.

Get medical care for any injuries. Even if your injuries seem minor, getting assistance immediately could prevent other issues from going unnoticed. It also makes sure that there is a record that the accident caused those injuries in case they grow worse.

Importantly, you should also call an attorney. Your attorney can help you work with your insurance company and the insurance companies of drivers who may be at fault for the accident, ensuring that you receive the financial and medical care that you need to recover. Working with an experienced lawyer could also help you fight for the financial support you are due if your insurance claim is denied.

Make The Call Today

If you have been in a car accident, don’t wait. Contact our Irving office online or call 972-777-6339 to arrange for a free initial consultation.